Contact a Service Technician at:
*please include vehicle year, make & model and phone number
Optimum Auto Reconditioning Services
- Car door ding removal
- Hail damage repair
- Plastic bumper dent repair
- Paintless dent repair HD motorcycle gas tank and fender repair
- General public and wholesale dealer fleet services
- Paintless dent repair training classes
Insurance Company Approved
- Process insurance estimate claims
- Catastrophe (CAT) hail claims
- (DRP) Direct Repair Services
- Autobody hail claims
Paintless Dent Removal For:
- Classic Car Restoration
- Muscle Car
Wisconsin Door Ding Repair & Hail Damage Coverage
- Walworth County, Kenosha County, Racine County
Illinois Door Ding & Hail Repair Coverage
- Richmond, Spring Grove, Antioch, McHenry, Wadsworth, Gurnee, Lake Villa, Crystal Lake, Woodstock, Algonquin, Fox River, Grove, Barrington, Palatine, Lake Zurich, Cary, Wauconda, Arlington Heights, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Mount Prospect, Des Plaines, Schaumburg, Roselle, Prospect Heights, Highland Park, Elk Grove Village, Lombard, Elgin, Hoffman Estates, Round Lake, Lake in the Hills, Libertyville, Mundelein, Waukegan, Lake Bluff, Highwood, Lake Forest, Deerfield, Lincolnshire, Northbrook, Glencoe, Winnetka, Northfield, Kennilworth, Wilmette, Glenview, Skokie, Evanston, Lincolnwood, NorthShore, North Side, Chicago, Oak Park, Westmont, Villa Park, Oak Brook, Wheeling, Harwood Heights, Norridge, Park Ridge, Bloomingdale, Portage Park, Lake Barrington, Bartlett, RollingMeadows, Inverness, Morton Grove, Rosemont, Niles, Edison Park, Norridge, Medinah, Glendale Heights, Johnsburg, Addison, Bensenville, Burr Ridge, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Hinsdale, Itasca, Lisle, Naperville, Oakbrook Terrace, Villa Park, Willowbrook, Wood Dale, Woodridge, North Chicago, Streets of Woodfield, Bannockburn, Barrington Hills, Deer Park, Fox Lake, Fox River Grove, Grayslake, Hawthorn Woods, Indian Creek, Island Lake, Kildeer, Mettawa, North Barrington, Port Barrington, Riverwoods, Tower Lakes, Vernon Hills, Volo
- McHenry County, Lake County, Cook County, Dupage County
Q: Who is Optimum Dent Removal?
A: Optimum Dent Removal is a fully insured mobile dent repair service that comes to your home or business to repair minor dents and hail damage. Your technician has over 15 years of experience in autobody repair & PDR servicing WI & IL.
Q: What kinds of dents can you repair?
A: We can repair most dents on the metal surfaces of vehicles. There are limitations due to the size, depth, and location of the damage on your vehicle.
Q: Do you take dents out of bumpers?
A: Yes, we can repair some dented bumpers. We call this bumper reshaping provided that the bumper is not cracked and there are not holes or paint missing and the bumper is plastic.
Q: How is paintless dent repair done?
A: (PDR) Paintless dent repair is done with training of the use of special rods and hand tools that are used to get behind the dent and massage the damage back to its original finish. This is a no paint process that will, on average, take about an hour for dings and a day or two for hail repair. Because there is no paint used, it is a more environmentally friendly process than traditional bodyshop repairs.
Q: How much does PDR cost?
*An average repair costs $75 - $150 for dents up to the size of a
*Dents larger than a quarter will be $100 - $300 and will be priced upon inspection.
*There is an additional cost for bodyline dents, crease dents,
and dents located on bracing and fender edges.
*Average hail repair cost $100 - $3500. Price dependent upon inspection.
*There is also an additional 25% charge for damage on
*When it is necessary to remove and install parts of the vehicle
in order to access the damage, there will be a charge for the
removal and installation of such parts.
*In the event that we come to you for our scheduled repair and
no repair is performed due to access issues, the severity of the
damage, or for any other issue, then there will be a service
charge for coming to you.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check or credit are accepted forms of payment.
Q: I have hail damage on my car, how do I get it repaired?
Assuming that you have full coverage insurance, which is the case with most people, your insurance company will cover your hail damage repair under the comprehensive portion of your insurance policy. This will not affect your premium as it is considered a catastrophic event.
*Contact your insurance company’s claims center
*Arrange for an adjuster from your insurance company to
inspect your vehicle’s damage.
*Call 847-890-1406 or fill out our contact form to set up an
appointment to have us inspect your vehicle. Please be sure to
have your estimate from your insurance company available.
*We will help you through the claims process as we work with
all insurance companies.
*Although your insurance company can recommend where you
may take your vehicle, you have the right to have your vehicle
repaired with any company of your choice.
*An average hail repair will take 1 to 3 days. At Optimum Dent
Removal we specialize in hail repair and our goal is to provide
you with a quality repair at a reasonable price that will get you
back on the road in less time than a traditional bodyshop
Dent Repair and Auto Hail Repair
Dent Removal (PDR) is a process of working
with specially designed tools that can be
maneuvered behind the dent so pressure can
to the defected area. This process reshapes
and molds the metal back to its original
finish. It is a fast, easy and cost-effective
way to restore
your vehicle's appearance and value by removing
dents, dings, creases, hail damage and other
body flaws without the use of bondo or the
need for repainting. Paintless
Dent Removal gets rid of body damage, instead
of concealing it, while preserving your vehicle's
structural integrity and original finish, all
at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional
body shop repairs.